It’s the 300th episode of 65Bits. And we throw it back to the retro style of round table discussion of the weeks tech news. Some of us haven’t been on the show for many episodes and some of us have forgotten what an episode means, we’re so old. We talk about the usual suspects, Apple, Canon, Microsoft and discuss when the AppleTV will finally arrive, y’know an ACTUAL Apple Television device. We had a major sad moment, when we realised that SMS has been around for 20 years, but we’ve actually been around for more. We also brought back an attack on Wireless@SG for old times’ sake and some discuss some news about video games and how a small scrappy kickstarter project might be changing your gaming world completely. We have given you 6 years of Tech News, and we hope to be here for many many more. Thanks for all your support and love for the past 6 years, and as always keep on moving swiftly along.
Background Music for 65Bits is courtesy of spinningmerkaba.
Stories this week:
- Hppy bday: the text message is 20 years old today
- Mitsubishi seals the fate of rear-projection TVs, discontinues its last line
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro to arrive in January, priced from $899 for 64GB model
- – Windows 8 — Disappointing Usability for Both Novice and Power Users
- Singapore investigating public Wi-Fi quality issues
- Ouya dev consoles start shipping December 28
- Pricing and Availability of Canon EOS 6D in Singapore