Happy New Year from Tech65 crews.
For 2011 Chinese New Year, we (Tech65) together with RIM would like to give our audience a BlackBerry Torch.
How to take part:
Do you want to win a BlackBerry Torch this Chinese New Year? All you have to do is send us your creative entries in response to this simple question –
How would a BlackBerry help you keep in touch with friends and family this Chinese New Year?
Be as creative as you like and send us pictures, videos, podcasts, poetry, original artwork, anything that YOU have created – let your imagination run wild!
Send us your entries at email@example.com and don’t forget to answer the question!
Last date for entries is Feb 14, so hurry up and work those creative juices.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize – One BlackBerry Torch without handset contract or plan
- Duration of the contest: Feb 2 – 14, 2011
- Last date for entries is Feb 14, 2011 2359hrs Singapore time.
- Results will be announced on this post on Feb 15, 2011 and the prize will be sent to the winner by the week of Feb 21, 2011.
- Judges decision of the winner will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- This contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- We reserve the right to publish your contributions on this post.