Hey guys, we happen to stumble upon 3 Norton Internet Security 2010 copies to give away. That’s right, 3 copies worth SGD$58.99 each. How do you get them? Just comment before 27th August 2010 on this blog post, or send us an email 65bits [at] tech65 [dot] org telling us you want the Norton Internet Security 2010. We will randomly pick 3 people to receive this Norton Internet Security 2010. What are you waiting for? Comment now!
This is only available to people living in Singapore. Sorry guys.
Update: Giveaway has ended. We will announce the winners shortly and email them separately. Good luck everyone!
Update 2: Due to popular demand, we’ve somehow dug up 2 extra copies of Norton Internet Security 2010 to giveaway. Now we have 5 winners! Here are the names of the winners:
Ong Chee Hao
Chan Whye Jie
If you have won, you’ll receive an email within the next few days. Contact us if you don’t and we’ll look into it.
If you don’t already know why you need Norton Internet Security 2010, here’s more information about it.
Norton Internet Security 2010 (NIS 2010)
- NIS 2010 guards PC, network, online activities and user’s identities with innovative, intelligent detection technologies optimized to combat today’s aggressive, rapid-fire attacks.
- It provides easy-to-understand threat and performance information to help families avoid future threats and keep their PCs running fast.
Key features of NIS 2010
- Revolutionary reputation-based security technology, Quorum, that leverages the anonymous software usage patterns of Symantec’s extensive volunteer user community to automatically identify entirely new spyware, viruses and worms.
- New Parental Controls that can keep parents in the loop on their kids’ online activities so that they can teach their children good Internet habits and help keep them safe.
- With improved Norton Safe Web technology, it blocks Internet threats before they can infect user’s PC. So families can browse, buy and bank online with confidence.
- Norton IdentitySafe provides one-click log-ins and automatic form filling to prevent key loggers from stealing users’ information.
- SONAR 2 (Symantec Online Network for Advanced Response) uses online intelligence and proactive monitoring to detect and stop new threats.
- Norton Download Insight analyzes downloads, files and applications and lets users know if they can be trusted to be safe before they install and run them.
- Norton Insights scans only files at risk for fewer, shorter scans, using less memory than any other security suite making NIS 2010 the fastest, lightest security suite for protection.
- Norton System Insight gives users an overview of recent events on their PC such as installs, downloads, scans and detected threats, so they can see what events may have impacted their PC’s performance.
- Monthly report tells users what Norton Internet Security has done in the past month to protect them and their PC with free 24×7 support by phone, email, live chat or online knowledge base.